Tuesday 22 November 2016

Ancillary Texts - Real Website Analysis


Panic! At The Disco
I really like the artwork at the top of the screen and it really makes you interested and the addition of their latest video right there is a good idea. They've also got a nice tour bit which not only gives dates but tells you where is sold out. I like the link to Spotify and the link to Instragram. There's also lots of links to places you can get their latest album. Overall, I like the site as it is easily to navigate and there's the option to go on to other sites if you want to.


Avril Lavigne
This website is quite dark and fits in well with the style and themes of her latest album. There are lots of pages which some are quite wordy. I do really like the first page with the big photo. It is an interesting website though and has a everything a fan could be looking for.


Demi Lovato
This website is the first I've found to have really obvious advertising. I like the addition of the covers of all her old and new albums and the colour scheme is really clean and easy to read. However, I think there are some things on the front cover that don't really need to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment