Saturday 1 April 2017

Final Magazine Advert

Following feedback from my teacher about my magazine advert - I redid the entire thing. I kept the main concept of the idea about the flower with the words around it but changed lots more.
The main things she commented on were..

  1. How it should be portrait not landscape
  2. How it should have more conventions - such as the band name
She also commented on how I should ensure the writing isn't mad difficult to read by the colours chosen. She encouraged me to play around with font and text size. She did like the concept of it and that was why I carried on the colour theme and concept. I made sure all the photos in the magazine were ones I had taken so I used one I had taken in a photo shoot when I filmed the graveyard scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment